Almost Sold Out
Tierra Del Sol
About the Community
Tierra Del Sol provides a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities and services right in your own backyard. It’s easy to lead an active lifestyle and stay connected here. Spend the day at Lake Pleasant Regional Park, or attend a baseball game at the Padres and Mariners' spring training stadium.
Tour the Community
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Tierra Del Sol. Explore this community and see for yourself.
The Catalina offers an inviting courtyard entryway and includes a variety of customizable options, including a media room and guest suite.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Minutes To Entertainment, Dining And Shopping
- Nationally Acclaimed Basis Charter School Just Minutes Away
- Minutes From Peoria Medical Center
- Students Attend Zuni Hills Elementary (K-8) And Liberty High School In The Highly Rated Peoria School District
- 15 Minutes To Lake Pleasant Park For Outdoor Recreational Activities Such As Boating And Water Skiing
- Easy Access to The Loop 303 Freeway, I-17 and Loop 101
- Glendale Community College (15 minutes West)
- Thunderbird Conservation Park (15 Minutes Southwest) Offers 1,185 Acres of Preserved Desert and 15 Miles Of Multi-Use Trails for Outdoor Activities Including Hiking, Horseback Riding, Mountain Biking, Jogging, Bird Watching and Picnicking
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Pulte Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date.
Offer valid from 1/2/19 - 12/31/19.
*See sales consultant for details.More Information
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.&a
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(20) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article