Spindrift at Eden Shores
About the Community
“Getting there” is easier at Spindrift at Eden Shores, whether to the parks, the office or a day in the city. Its Hayward location in the “Heart of the Bay” allows for owners of 52 single-family residences to embrace the varied options for dining, shopping, entertaining and more near the shoreline. Families can also explore more than 30 acres of nearby open space or the Union Landing Shopping Center. *The sales team is open for sale from Parkside Heights at 1271 Walpert Street in Hayward.
This three to four-bedroom Plan 1 sparks family conversations in a gourmet kitchen with an adjacent cafe and gathering room.
Four bedrooms suit families in this Plan 2 with a first-floor bedroom, loft and gathering room for spontaneous occasions.
This spacious Plan 3 blends four or five bedrooms with ample shared living areas for a well-balanced and diverse family lifestyle.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Spindrift features a community park with children's play area
- Just minutes away, the San Francisco Bay Trail, and the tideland preserve at the Hayward Regional Shoreline is perfectly suited for walking, jogging and biking
- Across from Alden E. Oliver Sports Park with athletic fields, basketball courts, playground, snack bar & picnic areas with grills
- Located in the desirable Eden Shores neighborhood
- Centrally located in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Minutes from BART, Interstates 880 and 580, and the San Mateo Bridge, providing flexible access to all neighboring cities and convenient commutes to work and school throughout the San Francisco Bay Area
- Grocery stores, shopping malls, restaurants and fine dining, entertainment selections and gyms are all located within 5 miles
- Enjoy easy access to services, local shopping at Costco, Union Landing shopping center and Southland Mall
- The Gordon E. Oliver Park is 1/4 mile away and features several barbecue and picnic areas, 3 tennis courts, a basketball court and a large playground
- Hayward is home to California State University East Bay and Chabot Community College, just 3 miles away
- Hayward community events include summer street parties, music and wine festivals, the Light Up the Season celebration, as well as the farmer’s market in historic downtown
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
$2,000 USAA Incentive
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/19 - 12/31/19. *See sales consultantMore Information
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(14) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article