About the Community
Saverio is located in the Silicon Valley on the border of Santa Clara and San Jose. Enjoy a carefree, low maintenance lifestyle close to world-class employment centers, abundant shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Each home is designed for easy entertaining with open living spaces including spacious owner’s suites and the convenience of an attached 2-car garage.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- 40 attached three-story townhomes
- Located in the heart of the Silicon Valley
- Easy access to Highway 101, 880 and 280
- Upscale shopping nearby at Santana Row and Valley Fair Mall
- Walking distance to Santa Clara University
- Short drive to entertainment at Levi's Stadium, Avaya Stadium, SAP Center, Shoreline Ampitheatre and California's Great America
- Only a short drive to Mineta San Jose International Airport
- Just minutes from Amtrak/CalTrain Station
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(20) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article