Almost Sold Out
Village Lakes at Palencia
About the Community
With thoughtful home designs, Village Lakes at Palencia is the perfect place for a new home in St. Augustine. Located within the highly sought-after St. Johns County School District, this new home community attracts homeowners looking for quality schools, a variety of amenities and plenty of living space. Our collection of single-family style new homes offers unique coastal inspired elevations and walkability to Palencia Elementary School.
Now's the Perfect Time to Buy
The split-plan Plymouth features formal and casual dining space off of the kitchen, a spacious Owner’s Suite and secondary bedrooms.
The Cascade is a modern split floor plan design offering up to five bedrooms additional garage storage space.
The two-story Alderwood offers an impressive open kitchen and up to five bedrooms.
Seek out Eastfield for an open kitchen with huge pantry and island, a café, gathering room, and flex space on both floors.
Moorpark features an open kitchen with island seating, spacious gathering areas on both floors, a downstairs Owner's Suite.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Residents Can Purchase Membership to the Palencia Golf Club Which Allows Access to Upscale Golf Facilities
- 72-par, 18-hole Championship Arthur Hills Golf Course
- Full-Service Golf Pro-Shop
- Five Semi-Customizable Home Designs with a Wide Variety of Structural Options and Bedroom Configurations
- 50'-60' Wide Community Home Sites
- Five Choices of Designer Exterior Elevations
- Only 15 Minutes South of Historic Downtown St. Augustine
- Walking Distance to Palencia Elementary School
- Four Swimming Pools with Water Tower, Two-Story Slide and 8 Lanes
- 8 Miles of Multi-Use Paths including Raised Boardwalks Over the Marshes of the Tolomato River
- 3 Baseball Diamonds, Soccer Field, Basketball Court, Family Picnic Pavilion
- Private Tennis Lessons Offered By Professional Staff
- Access to Palencia's Four Tennis Courts
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Facilities with Personal Training and a Wide Variety of Fitness Classes
- Fitness Classes Include Pilates, Yoga, Zumba, Aqua Aerobics, Tone & Stretch, Cardio Blast, Stretch & Abs, Certified Personal Training
- Numerous Parks and Children's "Pirate Themed" Playground Throughout the Master-Plan Community
- Spa Services Includes Massages, Facials and Body Wraps By Appointment
- Walking Distance to Publix, Starbucks, New York Pizza and Other Shopping and Dining Locations
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
$2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
*Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/19 - 12/31/19. See sales consultant for details.
Know Your Buying Power
See how much you can afford with our Buying Power Calculator.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(6) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article