Legacy at the River Line
About the Community
Discover a dynamic new address for metropolitan living at its best at Legacy at the River Line – a private club destination nestled less than two miles from I-285. From its landmark gated entrance and spectacular club amenities to townhomes designed for today’s active lifestyles, Legacy is the perfect backdrop for the way you want to live, offering all the convenience of the city without the in town taxes or congestion.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Three Story Townhomes from the mid $200s
- Just 1.5 miles to I-285, easy access to all of Atlanta
- Atlanta Airport just 20 minutes away
- Residents’ Club with Fitness Center, Meeting Rooms and Catering Kitchen
- Sparkling Pool with Lap Lanes and Children’s Wading Area
- Lighted Tennis Courts with Viewing Pavilion, Home to Active ALTA and USTA Teams
- Children’s Playground, Pocket Parks and Green Space
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(20) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article