Columbia Park Townes
About the Community
Columbia Park Townes is a low-maintenance community of new Naperville townhomes conveniently situated within the Naperville School District 203 and within walking distance from the Naperville Metra. This community exudes convenience, being just 1.5 miles from downtown Naperville and 5 minutes from retail, dining and entertainment options. Our collection of new Naperville townhomes offer open designs and flex space, perfect for entertaining.
The Metro features a spacious open concept with the kitchen in the back of the home, providing access to the outdoor deck.
The Park boasts a flowing layout with oversized kitchen island as the heart of the home- perfect for entertaining.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Pulte Energy Advantage® - Pulte Homes Are Up To 30% More Energy-Efficient than the Average Existing Home
- Transferable Warranty: 10-Year Structural Coverage, 5-Year Protection Against Leaks, 2-Year Mechanical Systems Coverage, 1-Year Materials and Workmanship Coverage
- Rooftop Lofts and Terraces Available
- Live Near Multiple Gyms and Hundreds of Miles of Trails/Outdoor Recreation Opportunities
- Low-Maintenance Townhomes Less Than a 15-Minute Walk (0.7 Miles) to the Naperville Metra Station (37-Minute Metra Express Train to Union Station in Chicago)
- Highly-Regarded Naperville School District 203 (Ellsworth Elementary, Washington Jr. High School, Naperville North High School)
- Enjoy the Space of a Single Family Home Without the Maintenance in Our 3-Story Townhomes
- Less Than a 25-Minute Walk (1.3 Miles) to Downtown Naperville - World Class Shopping, Dining and a Variety of Family Attractions
- 1.5 Miles to the Beauty and Tranquility of the Naperville Riverwalk
- All Schools Located Within 1.5 Miles
- Less Than a 5-Minute Drive to Interstate 88 (2.0 Miles)
- Less Than 2 Miles from the I-88 Employment Corridor
- Less Than a 20-Minute Walk (1.0 Mile) to North Central College
- Adjacent to Recently Renovated Columbia Estates Park
- Less Than an 8-Minute Drive (2.0 Miles) to the Edward Hospital Campus
- 30 Miles to Downtown Chicago
- Limited Number of Quick Move-in Homes Available - New Construction Without the Wait
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/18. *See sales consultant for details.Request Info
Enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle with our new townhomes! You'll have more time to do the things you love when you live at Columbia Park Townes.
Tour Our New Models
We've changed up the Metro model and added a Park model - visit today to take a tour and secure your homesite!
What Sets Pulte Apart?
Why choose Pulte Homes over another builder or a resale home? Our industry-leading warranty, energy efficient homes and Life-Tested home designs speak for themselves.
Pulte Smart Home Technology
Pulte Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired to the full suite of automation.Watch
Know Your Buying Power
See how much you can afford with Pulte Mortgage LLC's Buying Power Calculator. to try it out.
Take Advantage of Low Rates
Don't miss out. Take advantage of low interest rates and you could get more home for your money! A 2% increase in interest rates may decrease your purchasing power by $94,500.
Receive a $5,000 Incentive
Buy a home by 12/20 and close by 12/31 to receive $5,000 to use towards one of the following: interest rate buy down, closing costs or zero interest for 3 months.
Open House on Weekends
Join us on weekends for an Open House tour of our models and quick move-in homes. Quick move-in home availability varies by community. Open 11AM - 6PM.Sivermag?
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.