The Estates at Patapsco Park
About the Community
Nestled adjacent to a state park in Ellicott City, The Estates at Patapsco Park include features & finishes that other builders simply don’t offer. Enjoy a stunning 2-story gathering room, a Pulte Planning Center, 2 large kitchen pantries & more. Coming Soon: a multi-purpose field, picnic areas, gardens, playground, exercise stations & a paved trail to the local elementary school. Call (877) 792-1162.
The Maplevalley offers flex and café spaces, an upstairs loft, and an optional Super Laundry®.
The Willwood has a 2-story gathering area, formal dining room, huge loft, versatile flex space for a den or study, and an additional tandem parking area in the garage.
Castleton boasts a 2-story gathering room, built for entertaining. The café area and large owner’s suite both feature expansive windows that allow for maximum natural light.
The Melrose design boasts a formal dining room, two flex rooms, Pulte Planning Center®, and a naturally lit 2-story gathering room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Adjacent to Patapsco Valley State Park offering endless options for hiking, fishing, camping, & canoeing
- Less than 1 mile from Route 29 and I-70
- Neighborhood is located within walking distance to the Howard County schools
- 4 miles from Historic Ellicott City
- Less than 4 miles from Long Gate Shopping Center, home to Safeway, Target, Kohls, Carrabbas, Outback and more.
- Waverly Woods and Turf Valley Golf Clubs are both 6 miles away
- Howard County Center for the Arts is only 1.4 miles away
- Less than 3 miles from Roger Carter Community Center which features a swimming pool, basketball and volleyball courts, fitness and exercise rooms, and a climbing wall.
- Just 7 miles to shopping and dining at Columbia Mall
- 13 miles to vibrant Downtown Baltimore
- 4 single family home designs ranging from 3,611 to 4,876 square feet
- All homes include a finished rec room
- Coming Soon: a multi-purpose field, picnic areas, gardens, playground, exercise stations & a paved trail to the local elementary school.
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Finished Rec Room Included*
Enjoy a finished rec room at The Estates at Patapsco Park for a limited time.Watch
Proposed Park and Trail Designs
View the newly released proposed park and trail designs for The Estates at Patapsco Park.
Howard County Tax Exemption
Exemption of Howard County Transfer Tax for Law Enforcement/Fire& Rescue Service Members.
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/18. *See sales consultantRequest Info
Receive Up to $10,000 in closing costs*
Our single family home community is now offering up to $10,000 towards closing costs for a limited time. Call or visit today for more details.
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thanks for your interest in this community. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(4) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article