Almost Sold Out
About the Community
The only new luxury townhome community in North Laurel, MD— Wincopia Farms is a quiet retreat. Located equidistant between Washington, DC & Baltimore, Wincopia Farms sits in the coveted Howard County school system, with pedestrian tunnel access to the local schools. These new quick move-in townhomes are almost sold out, see below! Call (866) 774-8757 to schedule your tour.
The Parsons luxury townhome design offers an optional 4th level loft and rooftop terrace, 2 different kitchen configurations and an optional rear extension.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Offering the only new luxury 3 and 4 level townhomes in North Laurel, Howard County
- 2 miles from I-95
- Part of the coveted Howard County School District- Gorman Crossing ES, Murray Hill MS & Atholton HS
- Pulte Homesites are at the heart of the community
- Pedestrian, traffic-free access to the neighboring elementary and middle schools via tunnel.
- Private, lush community setting
- Front load, 2-car garages
- Trail access to the Middle Patuxtent River
- 5 Miles from Historic Savage Mill
- 5 Miles from Towne Center at Laurel Shopping Mall
- 10 Miles from BWI Airport
- Equidistant from DC and Baltimore- Approx. 20 miles
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Up to $10,000 in Closing Costs*
Our fast selling townhome community is now offering up to $10,000 towards closing costs for a limited time.
Howard County Tax Exemption
Exemption of Howard County Transfer Tax for Law Enforcement/Fire& Rescue Service Members.
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/18. *See sales consultantRequest Info
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thanks for your interest in this community. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(4) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article