Almost Sold Out
Harborside at Hudson's Ferry
1 of 46
2 of 46
3 of 46
4 of 46
5 of 46
6 of 46
7 of 46
8 of 46
9 of 46
10 of 46
11 of 46
12 of 46
13 of 46
14 of 46
15 of 46
16 of 46
17 of 46
18 of 46
19 of 46
20 of 46
21 of 46
22 of 46
23 of 46
24 of 46
25 of 46
26 of 46
27 of 46
28 of 46
29 of 46
30 of 46
31 of 46
32 of 46
33 of 46
34 of 46
35 of 46
36 of 46
37 of 46
38 of 46
39 of 46
40 of 46
41 of 46
42 of 46
43 of 46
44 of 46
45 of 46
46 of 46
About the Community
Only 2 Homes Remain! The waterfront community of Harborside at Hudson's Ferry in Highlands, NJ offers a private enclave of luxury townhomes along the Sandy Hook Bay. Home designs offer open floor plans perfect for entertaining. Private balconies provide views of the water or the New York City skyline in the distance. Recreational opportunities adjacent to your neighborhood include Sandy Hook Bay Marina, Bay Pointe Inn Restaurant, Henry Hudson Trail, and Popamora Point Beach.
Tour the Community
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Harborside at Hudson's Ferry. Explore this community and see for yourself.
The Allaire boasts open concept living with a gathering room, café, and kitchen all open to each other.
There are no Quick Move-Ins available
There are no Quick Move-Ins available
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Only new waterfront luxury townhome community just steps away from public transportation, and a full service marina with restaurant in Highlands
- 200 yards from the Sea Streak Ferry with direct service to Manhattan
- Sandy Hook Bay Marina, a brand new full service marina is adjacent to Harborside at Hudson's Ferry
- Marina amenities accessible to Harborside residents include a pool, sundeck and firepit and much more
- Marina also features showers and laundry, bicycles and shuttle services, manicured grounds, a lighthouse and seating areas
- Joe Amiel’s Bay Pointe Inn & Café, an upscale restaurant & captain’s bar is adjacent to our community
- 5 Year Tax abatement
- Harborside is adjacent to the Henry Hudson Trail and Popamora Beach (part of Monmouth County Park System)
- 8 miles to Sandy Hook Beaches and Gateway National Recreation Area
- 4 miles to Beaches, Beach Clubs and Dining in Sea Bright and Monmouth Beach
- 7 miles to Pier Village in Long Branch
- 8 miles to downtown shopping, dining and entertainment in Red Bank
- 7 miles to Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch as well as Riverview in Red Bank
- 10 miles to upscale retail shopping at the Grove in Shrewsbury
- 2 miles to Hartshorne Woods, one of the highest elevations along the Atlantic
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
All Aboard The SeaStreak Ferry!
Walk out your front door and set sail on your next vacation with the Seastreak Ferry. Travel direct to NYC and beyond.View Schedule
Only 2 Opportunities Remain!
Our beautiful waterfront community is down to the final opportunities. Schedule your tour today of our community and new marina today before it is too late. Enjoy a waterfront lifestyle todaySee Our Final Chances Here
Receive Up To $4,000 Towards Closing Costs
Receive up to $4,000 towards closing costs when you partner with Pulte Mortgage at Pulte Homes.
Community of the Year Winner!
Harborside at Hudson's Ferry just named Community of the Year by the Shore Builder's Association of NJ. Visit today and see why.
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
*Valid on all New Jersey new home purchases from 1/1/2019 through 12/31/19. Pulte Homes offers USAA members a $2,000 credit towards options. See a sales consultant for details.Request Info
10 Year Limited Structural Warranty
Our Life-Tested® homes are backed by our Pulte Build Quality Experience which includes a 10 year limited structural warranty. Visit today!Learn more here
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(8) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article