Almost Sold Out
The Manors at Old Lead Mine
About the Community
With architecturally detailed luxury ranch-style homes in sought-after North Raleigh, The Manors at Old Leadmine is a favorite among empty nesters desiring to downsize in a prestigious location. The Manors at Old Lead Mine offers lawn maintenance included and homes that feature entertainment spaces throughout. Experience luxury ranch living in North Raleigh here.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of The Manors at Old Lead Mine by taking this video tour.
Explore Dunwoody Way for its cook’s kitchen with corner pantry, gathering spaces, and private suites for overnight guests.
Napa Valley lets you relax in welcoming everyday spaces, like an open kitchen and gathering room, cozy nook, and hearth room.
Sonoma Cove has a unique layout with a central kitchen that opens to a formal dining room, gathering area, and family room.
The single-story Tangerly Oak offers a cook’s kitchen, dining and gathering areas, a guest suite, and a sunlit morning room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Less than 10 minutes to Lifetime Fitness offering classes, a pool, cardio and weight training
- Less than one mile to Healthtrax Fitness & Wellness featuring cardio and strength training equipment, group excersize studios, swimming pool & whirlpool, sauna & steam room, basketball, yoga, pilates, women's only fitness studio & more!
- Just over 1 mile to A.E. Finley YMCA
- Consumer Inspired Ranch Designs from the Mid $500s
- 86 Homesite Luxury Ranch Home Community
- Within 4 miles of North Hills Shopping, Entertainment & Dining
- Plans range from 2,264 to 3,818 square feet with 2-4 bedrooms & 2-4 baths
- Approximately 1/2 mile from Market at Colonnade restaurants, shopping and grocery stores
- Walking distance to Greystone Animal Hospital & Greystone Village restaurants
- 14 miles to RDU International Airport
- Less than 10 miles to Carolina Country Club
- 3 miles to Wildwood Green Golf Club & Northridge Country Club
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Take Advantage of Low Rates
Don't miss out. Take advantage of low interest rates and you could get more home for your money. A 2% increase in interest rates may decrease your purchasing power by $83,000.
Only few remaining homes available.
Almost sold out. Llimited opportunities remain. For details call 919-816-1165.
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/18. *See sales consultantMore Information
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(8) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article