About the Community
Come explore the new Pulte homes at Norman Creek in Hendersovnille. Just minutes from lake access, local parks, the Shops at Indian Lake, come see why so many call it home.
Bennett offers a convenient single-story layout, with an open kitchen, Pulte Planning Center®, and extra garage storage bay.
Highlights of Mercer include a Pulte Planning Center®, upstairs loft, and a large Owner's Suite with naturally lit sitting area.
Stonebrook features open gathering spaces on both floors, a roomy Owner's Suite, and an indispensable Pulte Planning Center®.
The open concept Continental embraces traditional features like a formal dining room and butler’s pantry and offers organization and convenience.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Single-Family Brick Homes from the mid $300s
- One & Two Story Home Designs
- Basement Homesites & Home Designs
- Side-Load Garage
- Includes Granite, Hardwoods, & Tile
- Community Pool and Gathering Area
- Easy Access to Vietnam Veterans Parkway & Shops at Indian Lake
- Dr. William Burrus Elementary School - 9/10 on GreatSchools.org
- Knox Doss Middle School at Drakes Creek
- Beech Senior High School
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital (after hours) - 4.6 Miles
- TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center - 4.5 Miles
- Sumner Station Medical - 4.2 Miles
- The Little Clinic - 4.2 Miles
- CVS Pharmacy - 4.6 Miles
- The Shops of Indian Lake - 3 Miles
- Glenbrook Shopping Center - 4.5 Miles
- Spare & Strike Family Fun Cener - 5.3 Miles
- Exit Tactics Indoor Recreation - 6.2 Miles
- Drakes Creek Entertainment Center - 4.5 Miles
- Kroger - 4.2 Miles
- Walmart - 3.6 Miles
- Regal Cinemas - 2.9 Miles
- Golds Gym - 3.5 Miles
- Veterans Park - 3.6 Miles
- Moss-Wright Park - 8.9 Miles
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.
Buy Your Dream Home & Sell Your Old One, Hassle Free!
Opendoor is a new service that can help you sell your home at fair market price with none of the hassles and headaches of traditional home selling. Sell now, close when it’s best for you.
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member & provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/19-12/31/19.*See sales consultant.Reqeust Information
Introducing Pulte Smart Home
Pulte Smart Home lets you make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, because when your home gets smarter, life gets better.Watch
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(7) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article