Reserve at Forest Glenn
About the Community
Spacious home sites and cul-de-sacs dot the landscape of the Reserve at Forest Glenn. This exclusive community features 3-car garages and 6 unique, side-entry floor plans, maximizing curb appeal in a perfect North Richland Hills location. With a nationally recognized parks and recreation program, there’s no shortage of opportunities to live life outside. Enjoy Southlake Town Center or Sky Creek Golf club, both just minutes away.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Closing soon, limited inventory remains
- Exclusive community with a limited number of home sites
- Oversized home sites with 3 car garage
- Birdville Independent School District
- Easy Access to I-35, I-30 & Hwy 121
- Convenient access to Dallas/Ft. Worth international airport
- Elementary school within walking distance of community
- Close proximity to Greenville Valley Park
- Minutes from Southlake Town Square
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(21) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article