Lexington 7 - Active Adult Community
About the Community
Lexington 7 is an active adult 55+ community where lifestyle is all about location! Head to popular One Loudoun featuring Alamo Drafthouse, Top Golf, Copperwood Tavern & much more. Plus, beautiful Bles Park is less than 3 miles away giving you access to trails & the Potomac River. These villas feature first-floor owner’s suites & start from the low $500s. Enjoy an easy lifestyle.
The spacious & open Aston at Lexington 7 welcomes guests into the main-level with a large gathering room & cafe.
The Branton is the grandest home at Lexington 7. Enter from the front porch & be wowed by the beautiful foyer & open living area.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Located close to One Loudoun, home to World of Beer, Matchbox, Zoe’s Kitchen, Uncle Julio’s, Starbucks & so much more.
- Just 2.5 miles from gorgeous Bles Park featuring 124 acres of preservation. Enjoy access to trails & the Potomac River.
- Easy access to Routes 7 & 28, Dulles Toll Road & Washington Dulles Airport
- 2-car garages
- Community trail, park benches and a pocket park
- Beautiful tree conservation areas
- Outdoor living space
- Active recreation areas include a bocce ball court and pickleball court
- Sidewalks & street lamps throughout the community
- Many nearby outdoor activities including golf, wineries & regional parks
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Up to $7,500 in Closing Costs*
Our premier active adult community in Ashburn is now offering up to $7,500 towards closing costs for a limited time. Call or visit today for more details.Watch
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thanks for your interest in this community. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(10) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article