Almost Sold Out
Mount Vineyard Townhomes
About the Community
Experience luxury & sophistication in downtown Fairfax in a charming setting with a walkability score of 85. Mount Vineyard boasts the largest townhomes in Fairfax featuring an oversized 4th floor loft & a gorgeous rooftop terrace— your gateway to the stars. Explore the 50+ restaurants in Fairfax & enjoy an upscale lifestyle. Already 80% sold out! Quick move-in homes available. From $700s-$800s
What Life's Like
About the Area
- In the heart of the City of Fairfax
- 1/2 mile from Routes 29 and 50
- Only 4 miles to Vienna Metro on the Orange Line
- Less than a mile from Safeway, CVS, and Starbucks
- Metro Bus Station across the street
- Homes designs include luxury 4-story townhomes and townhome condominiums
- I-66 located 1.5 miles away
- Seasonal farmer's market between May and October
- 8 miles to Tyson’s Corner
- Van Dyck Park and Providence Park are 1.5 miles away
- Walk to distinctive dining and boutiques in Historic Old Town Fairfax
- Less than 2 miles from George Mason University
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/18. *See sales consultantRequest Info
City of Fairfax Special Events
Enjoy the close proximity to Old Town Square for City of Fairfax special events!
Up to $10k in Closing Costs*
Our newest Fairfax community is offering up to $10,000 toward closing costs on our townhomes and our townhome condominiums for a limited time.
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thanks for your interest in this community. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(10) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article