Executives and new parents will see the value of this tri-level Plan One’s forward-thinking design. A top tier owner’s suite pairs with a third floor bedroom for easy access to a home office or child’s room. The plan’s mid level layout also features a separate bedroom with full bath for guests, whose access to an optional chef kitchen with café and open gathering room is within steps.
- $908,990 Starting From
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1652 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
- Rounded drywall corners throughout
- Open concept space on main living floor
- 3-port outlet with 1 CAT6 (data/phone) and 2 RG6 (cable) in owner’s suite and gathering room
- Improved WiFi signage transmission with 30” plastic structured wiring panel
- Wireless Access Point (WAP) pre-wire in ceiling in pre-determined locations
- Dual zone Wi-Fi programmable thermostat
- Bedroom with a full bathroom the main living floor
- Beautiful beech slab cabinetry with European-style hidden hinges and laminated interiors
- Granite slab countertops
- Gas cooktop range
- Kitchen Island
- Required solar panel system
- LED lighting throughout
- Tankless water heater
- Conduit and panel space for future 220V minimum 40 AMP receptacle in garage
- Side-by-side appliance configuration on the third floor
- Insulated wood clad garage door
- WiFi belt-driven garage door opener
- Attached, tandem 2-car garage with interior entry
- Spacious owner’s suite with a walk-in closet
- Owner’s bathroom with dual vanity, separate water closet and walk-in shower
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Sivermag Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Watch
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired